- Why is it acceptable to watch a lot of movies, but not t.v.? I hate it when people are like, “Oh, I don’t watch a lot of t.v., it rots your brain.” I enjoy t.v., and I fail to see how being longer and having a bigger budget automatically makes something less of a time waster or more worthwhile. I’m pretty sure that I lose a lot less brain cells watching 24 than I do watching Undercover Brother. Which is a hilarious movie, by the way. I don’t like watching t.v. mindlessly, though. I have certain shows that I follow religiously, some I watch when they’re on and some I record just so that when I feel like being a couch potato I have something that I actually want to watch instead of having to watch South Park reruns or the latest special on TLC about that family with 17 kids.
- Y’know what I hate? Heat. Yes, heat. Winter comes, and I turn on my heat and I start wearing socks (gasp) around the house. I try not to blast it because of money and energy and blah blah blah, but if I have my heat on 72 I shouldn’t feel a cold draft in my house, especially when it’s not even that cold out yet!
- I can’t fold my laundry. Every time I go to the laundry basket, there is a cat in it. Luckily there’s a towel on top for them to shed on.
- In the Opry Mills mall, there’s this store called the Apple Barn. In addition to their many household items shaped like apples, they have an incredible selections of fruit butters. Not just apple butters, oh no. They have apple cherry, cherry, apricot, pear, pumpkin, sweet potato…i’m forgetting some, i’m sure. We tried the apple cherry and pumpkin this morning. I think i’m going to have to bake something with the pumpkin.
- Fatty, my oldest cat, is snoring really loud. I’m going to poke her until she stops.
posted: 07 November 11