I’ve been around the block, internet-wise, so I am all over more sites than I can remember! Here are the ones where I am currently available.
facebook – The fan page for this here site!
instagram – I hope you like pictures of cats and dogs and little else!
twitter – Up-to-the-minute posts on the state of my bowels. Enjoy!
last.fm – A site that records everything I listen to and puts it into neat little list! There isn’t much socializing on last.fm so I will accept friend requests from pretty much anyone.
flickr – I post a good chunk of my flickr images here, but not all of them. If you really can’t get enough pictures of my cats and Chester, feel free to add me!
google+ – If I can’t tell who you are by your profile information i’m not going to add you back, there are a lot of spammers on g+.
– because I hate tumblr but like looking at pictures. I’ve lost all interest in pinterest.
email: I reluctantly add this because a) spam and b) trolls and c) I am terrible at email, but if you have a reason to email me, you can do so at editor [at] donteatoffthesidewalk.com.
If you are an author or company who wants to contact me for a review/giveaway, great! I love trying out new things, but I do have a few personal rules:
1. I will only review things that are 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
2. For giveaways, I will not ask people to like your facebook page or follow you on twitter or anything like that.
3. I’m fine with healthy products, but I have no interest in detoxes or cleanses or any products like that.
4. I try to give very thorough reviews, I won’t just post a picture of your product and tell people to buy it.
Some examples of reviews i’ve done in the past: