Weird Food Habits
Inspired by Lindy, I give to you my food quirks.
- I don’t like coffee. I think it tastes pretty shitty. When I was ten I had a brief love affair with Irish Cream flavored coffee, but that didn’t last long. I haven’t even attempted to stomach that swill in ten years.
- I looooove green beans in a can. They’re delicious! All salty and mushy, mmmm.
- I’ve eaten a banana almost every day for the last three years. Sometimes I skip a few days, but then i’ll just eat 2-3 in one day to make it for it.
- I can’t eat oranges because their tough casing grosses me out, I can’t bring myself to swallow. So I eat clementines instead.
- Just the smell of olives is enough to make me gag. I will not eat them in a house, I will not eat them with a mouse.
- Although I don’t hate hate them, all of the other vegetables I dislike can be found in a lot of stir fries: baby corn, water chesnuts, and bean pods.
- Along that line, I don’t like stir fried carrots. I will eat them raw or mushy, but not inbetween.
- I’ve never tried beets, because i’m convinced I will hate them for no good reason.
- When I was four, I was grounded because I wouldn’t eat a mustard sandwich. I guess that’s not really being picky, just smart enough to not want to eat food made by an alcoholic.
- I really love ketchup. I bought a huge bottle that weighs more than Bonny, just to gross my husband out.
- One of my favorite meals is still noodles with margarine, salt, and pepper. As Joanna calls them, “Stone cold delicious, dude.”
- If you mention Jiffy muffins, I will start to dry heave. Ask Brian.
- When I was a kid, I would eat bacos straight out of the jar, by the handful.
- I can and will eat raw garlic and onions. Once again, mostly to gross out that dude I married.
- In case you were wondering, onions are my favorite vegetable. Shocker, I know.
I think that’s all I have for now.
posted: 07 August 18